Not only do you get to construct a robot but you will also be able to control your robot in real time, as if you were using a remote control! What's also neat is that you're able to display a simulation of the programmed command, as it is being executed on your device, which will support your learning when programming.
To make it even more challenging and fun to play with - the robot's route can also be set manually through a circuit board. How will you program your robot to move?
Download the free Clementoni App for tablets and smartphones and programme the robot's movements, light effects and sound effects!
- Circuit board, 2 x Electric motors, 2 x LED lights, Head, Body, Visor, Neck, Arms, wheels, Gripper hands, Metal detector, Magnet, 2 x Rubber bands
- Digital & Manual programming
- Real-time & Self-learning modes
- Control movements, fun sound effects, lighting and speed
- And many more fascinating projects
8 Years +