Step-a-Logs are designed to help early learners develop their coordination and gross motor skills in a fun, safe way. The set contains 2 ramps and 4 logs which can be arranged in different formations so that learners can walk across and develop their balance.
- The Step-a-Logs would be great for use at home or school as a fun way to help early learners develop their balance.
- They will help to enhance coordination and gross motor skills.
- The Step-a-Logs have a durable polypropylene construction which can support both childrens' and most adults' weight.
- They come in assorted colours to be eye catching and engaging.
- The pack contains 4 platforms and 2 ramps which are all connected by rope so you can keep them securely together and arrange them in different formations.
- Each platform has a ribbed top to prevent slips and falls.
- The platforms are 50 cm long, 10 cm wide and 10 cm high.
2 Years +