Step-a-Stones are designed to help early learners develop their coordination and gross motor skills in a fun, safe way. The set contains 6 'stones' which can be arranged in different formations so that learners can walk across and develop their balance.
- The Step-a-Stones would be great for use at home or school as a fun way to help early learners develop their balance.
- They will help to enhance coordination and gross motor skills.
- The Step-a-Stones have a durable polypropylene construction which can support both childrens and most adults' weight.
- They come in assorted colours to be eye catching and engaging.
- The pack contains 6 platforms which are all connected by rope so you can keep them securely together and arrange them in different formations.
- Each platform has a textured top to prevent slips and falls.
- The platforms are 23 cm in diameter and 13 cm high.
2 Years +